Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MAD MAD is offline

Default how do I duplicate a narrow document on the same page

I want to create a bookmark. The document is narrow so I want to duplicate it
on the same page so I can save paper, How is it possible ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

You could create a table with a number of narrow columns (and maybe a couple
of rows depending on the desired format). You can then insert the bookmark
content in each of the cells (insert content in one cell, copy it, select the
remaining cells and paste).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"mad" wrote:

I want to create a bookmark. The document is narrow so I want to duplicate it
on the same page so I can save paper, How is it possible ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Although a table will work for this, I prefer to use snaking columns because
it's easier to make the margins uniform (make the distance between columns
equal to the sum of the left and right margins). I create the copy in a
single column, insert a column break, then copy/paste into the other
columns. I usually do them three-up on Letter or four-up on Legal.