Twinkle

Default How do I remove lines from a document in print view

How do I remove lines from a word document. This is not a text box or
border. They are lines like in a tablet that you would write on. Like a
lines paper. They only are in the print view. I cannot find where to remove
them so my document will be blank
rderize

See if you have the "Grid Lines" selected On. You will find this button the
Drawing Toolbar. If you can't find it, look in the Help menu and search for
Grid Line. When you click this button, a dialog box will appear (Drawing
Grid). About three quarters of the way down on the left hand side you'll see
a check box labeled "Display grid lines on screen." If this box has a check
mark in it, click it to remove the check mark. Click OK. That should remove
the horizontal lines you've been seeing. If the check box was not checked,
then I don't know what is putting horizontal lines into your document.