Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Angel needs help please Angel needs help please is offline

Default Scanning into word

How do I scan directly into Word from my scanner menu. My scanner asks me
what file I would like to save the scan in, but not what program I would like
to open the scan with. If I scan with the Office Document Imager, when I open
the scan in Word, it completely loses it's format. All text is smashed
together. I just want to scan in forms to be filled out (filling in the
blanks) but if I ever get the scan into Word the Blanks are no longer there.
Please Help Me