Troubled hack

Default How do I make automatic backup copies in another folder?

I want Word to automatically save a copy of the file I'm working on in my
backup folder, which is on a different networked computer. Is there a simple
way?
Thomas Campitelli

I assume that you have write access to the share on the remote computer.
I imagine that mapping a network drive would be the simplest way to
ensure that link.

Check out this article. It should get you started:

http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm