Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy

Default AutoFormat

When I indent a paragraph I don't want the first line to indent with the rest
of the paragraph. How do I prevent this from happening.
--
Amy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You use a first line indent. You can set this manually on the ruler or in
the Format Paragraph dialog. It is best to modify your style to include
this rather than doing it paragraph by paragraph.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.