Graham

Default Using different worksheets as sources for mailmerge

I need to extract data from up to 50 different worksheets in the same
workbook to merge to a standard word document. When I set up the data source,
it always defaults to the first sheet in the workbook. How do I get it to
look at the current or open sheet that I want to extract the data from ?
Many Thanks
Doug Robbins

Word can only use a single work sheet as a data source for the one
mailmerge, not multiple sheets. To be able to select a particular sheet,
from the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and check
the box for the "Confim conversions at open" item. Then when you attach the
data source to the main document, you will be given a number of options for
the method of connection to be used. One of them will give you the ability
to select a particular sheet in the work book.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP