Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Not@RocketScientist Not@RocketScientist is offline

Default changing mini toolbar contents

I'd like to add underline to the floating mini toolbar in Word 2007. Is it
possible ? If so, where do I start ?
Thanks, Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:21:00 -0700, Not@RocketScientist
wrote:

I'd like to add underline to the floating mini toolbar in Word 2007. Is it
possible ? If so, where do I start ?
Thanks, Tony

No, the floating toolbar isn't customizable at all.

How about using the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+U ?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Not@RocketScientist[_2_] Not@RocketScientist[_2_] is offline

Hi Jay,
Good response - why do we forget the simple things ??
Many thanks

wrote:

I'd like to add underline to the floating mini toolbar in Word 2007. Is it
possible ? If so, where do I start ?
Thanks, Tony

No, the floating toolbar isn't customizable at all.

How about using the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+U ?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

However, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_...amatically.htm

wrote:

I'd like to add underline to the floating mini toolbar in Word
2007. Is it possible ? If so, where do I start ?
Thanks, Tony

No, the floating toolbar isn't customizable at all.

How about using the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+U ?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Just to be clear, Greg Maxey's article covers adding commands to the right-click
shortcut (or context) menu but not to the floating toolbar.