BobRey

Default How do I delete a picture bullet?

Having pulled a photo from "My Pictures" and creating it as a custom bullet,
I cannot figure out how to remove that photo from the picture bullet list.
Dawn Crosier

From the Format menu, select Bullets and Numbering. Locate your
picture bullet in the group and click the Reset button. Word
will then reset the gallery position back to the original
setting.

Let me know if that does not work for you for some reason.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"BobRey" wrote in message
Having pulled a photo from "My Pictures" and creating it as a
custom bullet,
I cannot figure out how to remove that photo from the picture
bullet list.

BobRey

Thanks, Dawn, for the tip, which does remove the photo from the gallery of
options . . . but is it possible to also remove the photo from the subset
entitled Customize Bulleted List?

From the Format menu, select Bullets and Numbering. Locate your

"BobRey" wrote in message
Having pulled a photo from "My Pictures" and creating it as a
custom bullet,
I cannot figure out how to remove that photo from the picture
bullet list.

Dawn Crosier

Unfortunately, I do not know whether there is a registry setting
that would reset that list. It is a listing of the recently used
bullets and once you have used / modified several other bullets,
the picture will migrate itself off the list.

One thing that you could do is make sure that the first gallery
is completely reset to Word's default, and then click the
Customize button on each of them to add the bullet to the
recently used list.

Hope that helps.

--
Dawn Crosier