Judy

Default Creating a newsletter

I am going to creating a newsletter for a heart defect support group. The
first one I did was in Publisher 2000. Looked great but would upload to
email. I copied this file into Word 2000 and saved as a Web page and it
email. I would like to stick with Word.

My problem is the group wants the pages opening to a full 11X17 with a full
page on the left and on the right. I tried to set up a full 11X17 and set up
with 2 pages per 11X17. Didn't work! I made it 8.5X11 single but how do you
print across a 11X17 with 2 pages? Can it be done?
--
Thanks, Judy

You can create an 11x17 newsletter (perhaps it would be easiest using the "2
pages per sheet" option in Page Setup), but only if the selected printer is
capable of printing that paper size. If you don't have a printer that will
print that size, then you'll need to create it as single Letter pages and
combine them by photocopying or commercial printing.

"Judy" wrote in message
I am going to creating a newsletter for a heart defect support group. The
first one I did was in Publisher 2000. Looked great but would upload to
email. I copied this file into Word 2000 and saved as a Web page and it
email. I would like to stick with Word.

My problem is the group wants the pages opening to a full 11X17 with a

full
page on the left and on the right. I tried to set up a full 11X17 and set

up
with 2 pages per 11X17. Didn't work! I made it 8.5X11 single but how do

you
print across a 11X17 with 2 pages? Can it be done?
--
Thanks, Judy

Why doesn't email newsletter look same as template? Befuzzled Microsoft Word Help 1 May 20th 05 08:08 PM
Creating a one page newsletter in MSWord to be sent through Outloo Mike Microsoft Word Help 2 May 13th 05 12:04 AM
Newsletter Query Josh New Users 1 April 4th 05 10:25 AM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:28 PM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 10:17 AM