manoj vb via OfficeKB.com

Default compression of .doc files

I have a document with images embedded .Is there anyway to loop through this images (we can do this) and also convert these images into .gif format? so as to reduce the file size?.
If not possible is there any mehtod to compress the .doc files?
(i want conversion only to rtf or may be .doc and nothign else)

thanks in advance

Chuck Davis

Edit the images in an image editor program and save for web. You can ZIP the
files. Also convert to PDF. Suggest either Win2PDF from
http://www.win2pdf.com or PrimoPDF from http://www.primopdf.com
"manoj vb via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I have a document with images embedded .Is there anyway to loop through
this images (we can do this) and also convert these images into .gif
format? so as to reduce the file size?.
If not possible is there any mehtod to compress the .doc files?
(i want conversion only to rtf or may be .doc and nothign else)

thanks in advance

see copying files to cd january 11,2005 frank zangari New Users 2 January 13th 05 04:09 PM
Deleting Files erika Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 04:22 AM
Can jpeg files be converted to Word files? Rileytide Microsoft Word Help 1 January 1st 05 04:11 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM