Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Laura is offline

Default PDF hyperlink into Word does not open

I tried to link PDFs to Word - I have Vista Word 2007 - the linking process
works for Word documents but when I try to open the linked in PDF there is a
message:
No program registered to open this file - I have PDF reader 8.0 and 9.0 - it
does not work with any of them. Advise?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It will probably be a registration issue related to the application used to
open PDF files. If you have two versions on the PC there is scope for
confusion. Uninstall the older one and repair the newer one. From Windows
Explorer, right click a PDF file. Select "Open with ..." and choose PDF
Reader. Check 'Always open with this application'.