Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roberta Roberta is offline

Default Paragraph After Spacing will not change

In Word 2007, the Paragraph spacing after displays 10. When I change it to 0
or set to deafult its sticks, however once I close out of Word and re-open
the 10 is still there in the after spacing for paragrah. Any idea how to
make it stay 0?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roberta Roberta is offline

Just FYI - I r-clicked on the style for normal and chose Modify and changed
it from 10 to 0 and selected new documents, however when I closed Word and
re-opened it reverted back to 10.

"Roberta" wrote:

In Word 2007, the Paragraph spacing after displays 10. When I change it to 0
or set to deafult its sticks, however once I close out of Word and re-open
the 10 is still there in the after spacing for paragrah. Any idea how to
make it stay 0?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...165231033.aspx "DRAFT:
Adjust the spaces between lines or paragraphs".

Roberta wrote:
In Word 2007, the Paragraph spacing after displays 10. When I change it to 0
or set to deafult its sticks, however once I close out of Word and re-open
the 10 is still there in the after spacing for paragrah. Any idea how to
make it stay 0?

paragraph spacing bpk Microsoft Word Help 6 May 8th 07 10:29 AM
Paragraph spacing in PX? JoeyZaZa Microsoft Word Help 2 December 22nd 06 07:21 PM
Change Paragraph Spacing 1 point using keyboard Nescafe Microsoft Word Help 2 October 27th 06 02:20 PM
Paragraph Spacing LGFN Page Layout 6 May 30th 06 01:16 AM
paragraph spacing in a STYLE applies within the paragraph eric matschke Microsoft Word Help 5 January 3rd 06 10:16 PM