Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lollypopcorner lollypopcorner is offline

Default Booklet duplex printing in Word

I have a booklet of 60 pages. Each time I try to print it prints 1-1, 32-33.
If I try to print "current Page" from 1 I get totally blank paper. There is
NO section break at page 33, I cannot see anything to tell it to stop here
when viewing the format marks. I've cleaned out my temporary files, turned
the computer off and wondering where to go now. Help please, I need to get
this Directory out soon and this is most frustrating. Guess I could try
doing the page numbers manually and see what happends but that certainly
defeats using the page number feature!