Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Why new font downloaded won't print a certain letter?

I downloaded a font and loaded it in Windows fonts. When I use it in Word,
it shows it correctly on the page and print preview. But, when I print it,
it doesn't print the N in the word WANTED. Why is that and how can I fix it?
--
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sometimes you get what you pay for. There is a plethora of fonts available.
I'd suggest finding another one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]