Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dumber than a pocket full of rocks Dumber than a pocket full of rocks is offline

Default document/book with tabs

I have a document with lots of pages can I organize this by using tabs in
word or if you can suggest an other easier way of organization

Thank-you have a safe 4th
Carl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

If you start each page with an Outline Heading, you can use Outline View to
view just the headings and drag them around into different order.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dumber than a pocket full of rocks" wrote in
message ...
:I have a document with lots of pages can I organize this by using tabs in
: word or if you can suggest an other easier way of organization
:
: Thank-you have a safe 4th
: Carl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Personally, I go to Edit | select all and then to format | paragraphs,
where I set margins, indents and spacing. But I suspect that doing it by
using the Style feature (which I haven't learned about yet) is even better.

"Dumber than a pocket full of rocks" wrote in
message ...
I have a document with lots of pages can I organize this by using tabs in
word or if you can suggest an other easier way of organization

Thank-you have a safe 4th
Carl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dumber than a pocket full of rocks Dumber than a pocket full of rocks is offline

Sorry TF I don't have a clue what u are saying about outline heading &
outline view can you relate in more blue collor terms
Thanks have a safe 4th
"TF" wrote:

If you start each page with an Outline Heading, you can use Outline View to
view just the headings and drag them around into different order.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dumber than a pocket full of rocks" wrote in
message ...
:I have a document with lots of pages can I organize this by using tabs in
: word or if you can suggest an other easier way of organization
:
: Thank-you have a safe 4th
: Carl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...singOLView.htm. If you
still have questions after that, post back again.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman