Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Default Default toolbars?

Word 2003 SP2

Some of my docs open with the Reviewing toolbar available, but others do
not, and I have to add the toolbar manually.

How do I add that toolbar (or any other for that matter) and ensure that it
will be there the next time I open the doc?

I've tried adding it, and saving the doc, but that doesn't do it...

Thanks.
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Start, Microsoft Office Tools, "Save my Settings Wizard".

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/