Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mariel Mariel is offline

Default How to put a picture

I cant get a picture on my work!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"Mariel" wrote in message
I cant get a picture on my work!!!

Choose Picture from the Insert drop down menu, then choose Clip Art or file
and browse to the picture.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Insert, Picture, From File, navigate to the location of the picture and
select it, press INSERT.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Mariel" wrote in message
:I cant get a picture on my work!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

In this group Mariel wrote in message

I cant get a picture on my work!!!

You have already been advised on how to insert a picture, but if it doesn't
show, go to Tools Options View and check 'Show picture placeholders'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Your advice to check the picture placeholders box will cause
images to DISappear from the screen, which is the opposite effect
that the OP needs.

Iceman wrote:

You have already been advised on how to insert a picture, but if it doesn't
show, go to Tools Options View and check 'Show picture placeholders'.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] ismand_57@hotmail.com is offline

garfield-n-odie [MVP] wrote:
Your advice to check the picture placeholders box will cause
images to DISappear from the screen, which is the opposite effect
that the OP needs.

Some time ago I had the problem, that images I inserted into Word files
were invisible, except in 'Edit' mode. I read here that checking 'Show
placeholders' corrected that, and it did.

However, my 'Normal' template may have been corrupt or there may have
been some other problem with the Winword. That could also have been the
OP's problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"Picture placeholders" are empty boxes that are mere placeholders for the
pictures themselves. You need to clear the check box for "Picture
placeholders" and check the box for "Drawings" in order to see all pictures
(in Print Layout view; "drawings" are never displayed in Normal view).

wrote in message
ups.com...