Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
windowsillexpressionvoiceintransitionism windowsillexpressionvoiceintransitionism is offline

Default shaded icons locked

in the process of printing on my word document an flash came down at the
bottom informing me; the modification is not allowed because the document is
blocked.
i am un-familiar with these terms. also, i cannot access any of my program
inquiries such as trying to obtain a clip art. when i put it in the box on
the right of
my screen and hit enter, the notation says; search results, when i access
the clip art to place on the document, the box indicates word help.
everyfield on the bar of icons are shaded not allowing me access to use them.
please give me direction as to what has happened thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It sounds like you're on day 31 of your Free 30-day Trial Period -- either
that or if you have paid for the license to use the software you have not
yet Activated it.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"windowsillexpressionvoiceintransitionism"
windowsillexpressionvoiceintransitionism@discussi ons.microsoft.com wrote
in message ...