Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
trvlnmny trvlnmny is offline

Default Help With a Watermark

I am using W XP and Word 2003.
I have a document that contains a watermark. The watermark is about 3"
x 3" and I want to enlarge it.
I do Format Background Printed Watermark Scale 150% OK
This does enlarge the size of the watermark but it is no longer
centered on the page. If I remember correctly I could click on the
graphic and thet would select it and I could then move it around the
page. I am unable to select this and therefore can not recenter it.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Watermarks are simply content in the Header of the doc, so go to View
Header & Footer then select the grraphic & format it as you would otherwise.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"trvlnmny" wrote in message
I am using W XP and Word 2003.
I have a document that contains a watermark. The watermark is about 3"
x 3" and I want to enlarge it.
I do Format Background Printed Watermark Scale 150% OK
This does enlarge the size of the watermark but it is no longer
centered on the page. If I remember correctly I could click on the
graphic and thet would select it and I could then move it around the
page. I am unable to select this and therefore can not recenter it.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

How to remove watermark liked, but not watermark, text? Kam127 Microsoft Word Help 6 December 17th 09 11:59 AM
watermark Deb Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 08 05:07 PM
Using both picture watermark and text watermark in same document jazzygal Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 08 11:16 PM
I need a WATERMARK ON CERTAIN PAGES and nO WATERMARK ON OTHERS. psushu Microsoft Word Help 2 March 8th 06 04:29 PM
How do you remove watermark in doc if no watermark is selected? Yin Microsoft Word Help 1 September 20th 05 10:28 PM