Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lowellcrn Lowellcrn is offline

Default Convert Mac Word document into Word 2003?

How can I convert a Word file created on a Mac into Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There's no "conversion" required unless it happens to have been created by a
very old version of Word for Mac ‹ Mac Word98-2004 & PC Word 97-2003 use the
same file format. You should be able to simply open the file as you would
any other.

That having been said, there's no guarantee that the file will display or
print exactly as expected. Such variables as fonts used & differences in
printer drivers may have an influence, but it should be "fixable".

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/9/09 8:20 PM, in article