Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chartreuse Chartreuse is offline

Default Footnote Continuation Notice - Paragraph Mark

Hi, is there any way to get rid of the paragraph mark from a footnote
continuation notice in Word 2007? I don't usually use this feature, but I'm
formatting a paper for someone that had continuation notices, then they
decided they no longer wanted them. I am able to delete the text, but the
empty paragraph mark remains. It seems the only way to get rid of it is to
copy the entire contents of the document and paste it into a new blank
document. It just seems like there should be a better way to get rid of it.
Am I missing something? If not, was this the case in earlier versions of
Word as well? Thanks in advance for any information.