Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
silly secretary[_2_] silly secretary[_2_] is offline

Default labels and inserting pictures

I'm looking to creat labels to use as gift tags for baby shower favors.
Where can i find clipart for baby shower? How can I get the labels to print
showing a faint line around each individual lable so I can use that as a
cutting guide?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marysully marysully is offline

You can find clip art for the baby shower labels in Microsoft Clilpart. Just
Insert-Picture- Clip Art, under Search for: baby shower. If you don't find
anything, try Clip art on Office online.
To get the line around the label you could simply select the page of labels,
click Format-Borders & Shading-Borders, Styles, and any line (dash line may
work well). Good luck with your project!

"silly secretary" wrote:

I'm looking to creat labels to use as gift tags for baby shower favors.
Where can i find clipart for baby shower? How can I get the labels to print
showing a faint line around each individual lable so I can use that as a
cutting guide?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To find images, go to
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ba...F4zsswO4m4n_Aw

For the second part, use a label to which you had a feint border to the
cells, or easier, use one of the proprietary name card sheets.

When you find the image that you want, see the following page of fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.