peter

Default mail merged data, booklet mode

I am printing an 8-page document in booklet mode.
It contains mail merged data on several pages; ie. an account number.
It prints fine except that the reverse of each sheet contains the wrong data.
The front of the 1st Sheet has the 1st account number but the reverse
contains the last account number. the second copy of sheet 1 has the second
account on the front and the next-to-last account no. on the reverse.
I've tried changing the collation settings to no avail. I always get the
same results.
I have several hundred of these & a manual collation would probably get
messed up.
Doug Robbins

If you execute the merge to a new document and then run the following macro
on that
document and it will send each letter to the printer as a separate print job
which may overcome your problem:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.