Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Author at large Author at large is offline

Default Search Libraries function to create bibliography

Hello -
According to the Word 'help guide' when a user uses the 'Search
Libraries' function to find a bibliographic source they should be able to
insert the source straight from the search bar - I have not found a 'button'
that will do this. According to the 'help guide' this should be able to be
done with 'the click of a button'
we will be very grateful to continue editing our book with this function.
thank you