Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
weim10

Default how do i use the "Sectionpages" command for mult. sections

I have a multiple section document in word. I am trying to use the
"Sectionpages" command for page numbering in the footer. I have a
"sectionbreak" between the header and footer on a page and because the footer
(i beleive) is linked to the header it is taking the total number of pages
from the previous section rather than the one that I wish to have numbered.
Any ideas