dweaver

Default how come when I save it goes to a desktop icon?

Gordon

"dweaver" wrote in message

Nothing

Please post your question in the BODY of the message, not in the subject.

Thank you.

Have you looked at Tools-Options-File Locations and changed the default
setting for documents?

Gordon

"dweaver" wrote in message

I always save to my "G" file. This is new that it also goes to my
desktop.

Then your file location has been changed. Have you gone to the option I said
and checked?