Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
marti marti is offline

Default Has anyone got a word template for examination reports?

I examine children taking ballet tap and other dance exams.
I need a template in Word for this....to cover each pupil's details, 12
different sections to be marked and free text of 40 words for examiner's
comments.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Search the Templates section at Office online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033.

If you can't find anything suitable there, you can make use of your favorite
search engine or design a template yourself.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP