Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Srinivasulu B Srinivasulu B is offline

Default Making PDF files for large number of WORD Docs

I have about 2500 docs.
Each is of one page.
I have to make a PDF for each of these docs...one PDF for each doc.
Now at this is what I have to do.
1. Open a doc.
2. Print it (to PDF)
3. Close it
Repeat the process.
Is there some kind of automated way of doing it
seena
PS
I am using Acrobat 8 for making PDF files