Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
awadmin awadmin is offline

Default Clearing all hyperlinks at once... Word Doc

Hello,

I want to clear all my hyperlinks at once, without using a plethora of
'right-click-remove' actions. I know it can be done...

Using: Word 2000

Sorry for any redundancy... I saw the answer posted here before, and was
unable to locate it again!

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you just want to unlink all the hyperlinks, you can do it with Ctrl+A,
Ctrl+Shift+F9, but note that this will unlink *all* fields, not just
hyperlinks. A more selective approach is as follows:

1. Press Alt+F9 to display the HYPERLINK fields.

2. Use Find to search for ^19 HYPERLINK. When you click Find Next, the first
hyperlink field will be selected.

3. Press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to unlink it.

4. Close the Find dialog and use the browse arrow at the bottom of the
vertical scroll bar (Next Find/GoTo) to jump to the next hyperlink.

5. Press F4 to repeat the unlinking.

6. Continue to alternate clicking the browse arrow and pressing F4 until you
run out of hyperlinks. It takes longer to describe than to do.

http://word.mvps.org