Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PatG PatG is offline

Default Default views changed...

While working on various files, my default view changed... the title/tool
bars got very large.
Also, I was working on macros and in addition to the view change, the key
combo to run a macro, Alt + F8, now brings up the "Help for WordPerfect
users" text window....
any ideas...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For the first issue, clear the "Large icons" check box in Tools | Customize,
Options tab.

For the second issue, clear the options referring to WordPerfect in Tools |
Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PatG" wrote in message
While working on various files, my default view changed... the title/tool
bars got very large.
Also, I was working on macros and in addition to the view change, the key
combo to run a macro, Alt + F8, now brings up the "Help for WordPerfect
users" text window....
any ideas...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PatG PatG is offline

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.... those were the problem...
weird how these settings changed though.

"PatG" wrote in message
While working on various files, my default view changed... the title/tool
bars got very large.
Also, I was working on macros and in addition to the view change, the key
combo to run a macro, Alt + F8, now brings up the "Help for WordPerfect
users" text window....
any ideas...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PatG" wrote in message
While working on various files, my default view changed... the
title/tool
bars got very large.
Also, I was working on macros and in addition to the view change, the
key
combo to run a macro, Alt + F8, now brings up the "Help for WordPerfect
users" text window....
any ideas...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sometimes rude (or at least poorly written) add-ins change such settings. If
this happens again, examine your add-ins to see if you can locate the
culprit.

http://word.mvps.org