Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Gupta Rahul Gupta is offline

Default Unable to Fax Mail Merge....

I want to Fax the mail merge using windows fax service and word 2003. I have
created a document with access database and I am trying to fax it using
outlook's Fax transport service and then enabling fax option some how and
merging to fax but in wain.

Any alernative method available?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The following article may help

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0001.htm

but I have no way to test or fix this right now if it does not work, and
will be incommunicado for some time anyway.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Rahul Gupta wrote:
I want to Fax the mail merge using windows fax service and word 2003. I have
created a document with access database and I am trying to fax it using
outlook's Fax transport service and then enabling fax option some how and
merging to fax but in wain.

Any alernative method available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Gupta Rahul Gupta is offline

Dear Sir,

I had already tried this one. Does not work.

Thanks anyways,
Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Gupta wrote:
I want to Fax the mail merge using windows fax service and word 2003. I have
created a document with access database and I am trying to fax it using
outlook's Fax transport service and then enabling fax option some how and
merging to fax but in wain.

Any alernative method available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you see an error message when the code runs? If so, what is it?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Rahul Gupta wrote:
I want to Fax the mail merge using windows fax service and word 2003. I have
created a document with access database and I am trying to fax it using
outlook's Fax transport service and then enabling fax option some how and
merging to fax but in wain.

Any alernative method available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Gupta Rahul Gupta is offline

Yes!. in the line were we search for fax server error occurs saying object
could not be created...

I am using Win XP.

Regards,
Rahul.

Rahul Gupta wrote:
I want to Fax the mail merge using windows fax service and word 2003. I have
created a document with access database and I am trying to fax it using
outlook's Fax transport service and then enabling fax option some how and
merging to fax but in wain.

Any alernative method available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does the object exist on the client system (where the VBA macro is
running) ? i.e. can you make a reference to it from the VBA Editor,
and/or can you find it in the registry?

If the object is not on your system, you will obviously need to find out
how to install it (sorry, I just cannot check this at present).

If the object is on your system, my best guess is that the problem will
be to do with the permissions that the user on the client system has.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk