Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
coachme coachme is offline

Default Address label template no longer shows cells

I have a template that I made to use with Avery 5160 address labels. I use
these regularly. I noticed today when trying to make an address label that I
can no longer see the cell gridlines. I thought perhaps my template had
become corrupt so I made a new one using the Envelopes and Labels menu item
under Letters and Mailings. I have the same problem. I haven't changed
anything. I am using WORD 2003. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If I recall correctly, it's in Table - Show Gridlines

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"coachme" wrote in message
I have a template that I made to use with Avery 5160 address labels. I use
these regularly. I noticed today when trying to make an address label that
can no longer see the cell gridlines. I thought perhaps my template had
become corrupt so I made a new one using the Envelopes and Labels menu
item
under Letters and Mailings. I have the same problem. I haven't changed
anything. I am using WORD 2003. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Yea! :-)