Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
weim10 weim10 is offline

Default How do I copy the result of a check box into another check box?

I'm trying to copy the result of a "check box form field" into another check
box. For example: if I check (or uncheck) one box in a form, another box
later in the protected form will also be checked (or unchecked) , much like
the ref + F9 command for the text form field. Is this possible? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This cannot be done without macros. If your project will allow macros - see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...FmFldChbxs.htm