Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lavanya Pandian Lavanya Pandian is offline

Default Junk characters

Hi,

I receives a document through mail, which has curly braces at the end of it.
I am not able to delete it and if i select it, whole of the document gets
selected. I am not sure what it is. can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The entire document is a field. Press Alt+F9 to see what sort of field it
is.

"Lavanya Pandian" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I receives a document through mail, which has curly braces at the end of

it.
I am not able to delete it and if i select it, whole of the document gets
selected. I am not sure what it is. can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, but I'll take a look at the document if you want to email it to me.

"Lavanya Pandian" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The entire document is a field. Press Alt+F9 to see what sort of field

it
is.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Lavanya Pandian" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I receives a document through mail, which has curly braces at the end

of
it.
I am not able to delete it and if i select it, whole of the document

gets
selected. I am not sure what it is. can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lavanya Pandian Lavanya Pandian is offline

Alt+F9 worked. It dint work in the first instance because, i had deleted few
characters when i was trying to get rid of them. the doc displayled {SHAPE}
and i deleted 'shape' that is the reason i Alt+F9 dint work. Thanks for your
help.