#1   Report Post  

Default How to make a good photoshoot?

How to arrange a photo in a word document? I keep getting an error as soon as I want to drag it into a document. Can you advise me something? I urgently need to send this document.
  #2   Report Post  
Banned

Hi, actually you have chosen a rather strange way to send a photo to a photo studio. I think it is much easier to just attach the photo to the email. Then just check if you are using the correct image format, i.e. if it is supported. Also, if you are sending the photo for printing, have you already chosen the paper for printing? If this question is not familiar to you, I would advise you to learn more about the types of printing paper that are available and choose the best one for yourself. Now I have a lot of different papers for printing, but I advise you to learn more about lustre or glossy paper. Here is a link to an article about them skylum.com/uk/blog/lustre-vs-glossy-photo-paper. In your case, I would choose glossy photo paper for printing such pictures. This paper has a special feature, its high brightness provides maximum color reproduction, so the images look bright and vivid.