Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Tracked Changes Appear Unexpectedly !

Hi,

I'm hoping you guys can help as this is driving me barmy!

I have a mailmerge document which I use to merge into new documents,
when I do this a few parts of the new document appears with tracked
changes (bullets / numbering). I cannot see any reason for this, I have
tracked changes turned off and for those para's affected the text is
static.

Any help as to what might be causing this and how to stop it would be
greatfully appreciated.

Thanks,

CalumMurdo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod

There may be some interaction going on between your mailmerge and a tracked
change somewhere else in your document. The likely cure would be to make
sure you've accepted all changes in your merge template, and that change
tracking is switched off.

Cheers

oups.com...