Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
praveen

Default Document merging

Hi
I have three word documents which contains different content and finally i
want to make a single document.

for example a1.doc contains :

This is a1 document
some blah blah blah...

b1.doc contains :

This is b1 document
some blah blah blah...

c1.doc contains :

This is c1 document
some blah blah blah...

and finally i want to make a new document and need to copy all the text
contained in all the documents programatically.

This is not exactly merging but copy and paste the content data.

Any ideas please?

Cheers
Praveen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rae Drysdale

Why not use Insert | File? Open the first document; position the cursor where
you want to paste the second file, and then Insert | File. Repeat for the 3rd
file.
--
Rae Drysdale