Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bbkixx

Default Basic Programming and Form Questions

Hello-

Does anyone know where I can find some basic programming and form field
tutorials?

Also, I have a really quick questionsMy question...

If I type in field A, how do I get field B to automatically update with the
data entered in field A? Also, how do I make it so the user cannot access
field B?

I know I have asked this question before, however it was along time ago, and
after searching for my name on here, I could not find it, and I have simply
forgotten how to do this.

Thank you for all the help!
bbkixx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Please Fill Out This Form"

Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.