Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karen

Default Corrupted Tables

I have an 88 page doc that has about 25 tables in it. When I try to navigate
through the tables by pressing the tab key, everything goes in reverse order
from row to row. It starts in the last column and when I press tab it goes
backwards. The ruler in fact is also backwards starting from 7, 6, 5,
etc.... I have converted the table to text and back to a table and I get a
mirrored effect and the table then behaves normally. I have copied to a new
doc without the last paragraph mark and the corruption comes with it. I have
Doc X Tools and have done a full cleanup on the doc and the tables are still
corrupted. Other than retyping the entire 88 page document, is there
anything else I can do?

corrupted tables red6000 Tables 2 April 9th 06 05:54 PM
Corrupted tables older word doc Mona Tables 1 January 24th 06 03:27 PM
Why do tables sometimes get corrupted in a file? MargShake Tables 5 May 24th 05 07:15 PM
Corrupted Tables in Word 2002 TPeila Tables 1 April 14th 05 10:49 PM
Table of Tables corrupted? Sharon Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 04 01:33 PM