Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jorge@floors

Default How do I get the info from table on page 1 to table on page 2 ...

Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs input for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jorge@floors

Hi, and thanks for the responce. That didn't seem to work. I tried alot of
things to no avail. Could I have done something wrong?

Jorge

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on the Table menu.

"jorge@floors" wrote in message
Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs input for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I guess I misunderstood you. If this is a table in the header of the
document, it should be the same on each page automatically.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on the Table

menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jorge@floors" wrote in message
Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs input

for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

Are you using a "Different first page" (File | Page Setup, Layout
tab)? Then you would have to either copy the table and paste it into
the main header or bookmark it in the first page header and insert a
cross-reference to the bookmark in the main header.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on the

Table menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jorge@floors" wrote in

message
Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs

input for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word

2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jorge@floors

Sorry, I lack good detailed communication skills ; )...I didn't make the
table in the "header field". The table is outside of the header field,
because the information that is input to that table, is different each and
every time the document is filled-out. Sad to say , but I am the most
"computer savy" guy in our office. I'm just looking for a slightly more
efficient way of filling out our forms.

Is there a way to reference the info from one page to another, like in EXCEL?

Thanks ... Jorge

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on the Table

menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jorge@floors" wrote in message
Hi.

I created a three line table,that is used as a header. It needs input

for
each use. How can I get the information to transfer to the same
spaces(tables) on page two and three? Thanks Jorge...using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

Well, if Suzanne's first suggestion was not what you wanted, then take
a look at the "Online form" section at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the heading row(s) and choose Heading Rows Repeat on

the Table
menu.

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to