Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sonja Sonja is offline

Default Can you insert a mailmerge field but not print it?

I would like to add a field to my document for later reference but do not
want to print the information on the letter. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Provided the field relates to an actual field in the data file, format it as
hidden.