Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word 2007: Blank Space Bug Endnote pages Word 2007: Blank Space Bug Endnote pages is offline

Default How to eliminate blank space betweeen horizontal line & endnote te

I have a large number of endonotes in a report. Word 2007 inserts blank space
occupying 80% of each page. I can't find a way to remove it.
I have the same problem both with Vista and XP.
Please help.
Thanks