Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
pestocat pestocat is offline

Default Verticle Alignment in Middle of Page

There must be a simple answer. I want to have verticle alignment in the
middle of the page for characters for several lines. I want the right
parenthesis to line up vertically. Like

)
Text
)

)
This is text cccccccccccnnnnnn )
Notice that if there is text in the line.
How do I make sure all those right parens. line up straight.
Thank you