Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
applekid applekid is offline

Default Spell checking email

I have email accounts with msn and verizon. Recently I installed Microsoft
Office 2007. (Previously I was using Open Office). While msn says that
spell checking email is available if you have Microsoft Office, I cannot
activate it. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

What has this to do with Word?

What are you using for your Mail Client?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"applekid" wrote in message
I have email accounts with msn and verizon. Recently I installed Microsoft
Office 2007. (Previously I was using Open Office). While msn says that
spell checking email is available if you have Microsoft Office, I cannot
activate it. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kyle Coleman Kyle Coleman is offline

try going to tools and click spell check there

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
applekid applekid is offline

Thanks. I have learned that the problem is not in Office, but with MSN.
They need to issue an update to make this functionality available to Office
2007 users.