Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roy Roy is offline

Default how do I scan into a word doc.?

Can some one take me step by step how to scan into a word doc?

Roy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

The first thing to do is to read your scanner's manual.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Roy" wrote in message
Can some one take me step by step how to scan into a word doc?

Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

How to insert scanned images in Office 2007 and Office 2003 Programs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827100/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/