Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ed Ed is offline

Default see margins and spacing in inches not points

how do you change preferences to see margins & spacing in inches instead of
points?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

To: Ed,

In Word 2007, go to Word Options, Advanced tab under Display options (Alt+F,
I, A) and it is about half way down under Display. For other editions of
Word, you need the Options menu Tools Options, and then the General tab,
and then towards the bottom you can change the Measurement units.

Steven Craig Miller