Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DrVJMJ DrVJMJ is offline

Default Corner bracket marks

I've used MSWord for 20 years. Today I see small corner "bracket" marks on
the screen when in Print Layout View. I can't figure out how to get rid of
them.

Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Windows StartAll Programs Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office
ToolsMicrosoft Office Language Settings. Remove any enabled East Asian
languages.

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org