Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Spin Spin is offline

Default Undo feature for MS Word - what "exactly" will it "undo"

Gurus,

Running Office 2003. Someone asked me today about where in the Word do you
look to figure out what was the last action you did...I told them you could
hit the Undo button but that only undoes the last action, it doesn't tell
you beforehand what it is going to "undo". Any thoughts?

--
Spin

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"Spin" wrote in message
Gurus,

Running Office 2003. Someone asked me today about where in the Word do
you look to figure out what was the last action you did...I told them you
could hit the Undo button but that only undoes the last action, it doesn't
tell you beforehand what it is going to "undo". Any thoughts?

The Undo command in Word allows you to undo numerous actions and if you
click the arrow next to the Undo button you'll see a list of the available
undo actions.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: