Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
mark1010 mark1010 is offline

Default Autotext value for path is not consistent

When using Insert-Autotext-Autotext-Filename and Path in Word it
puts in the drive I have used to map to the folder (e.g. M:\test.doc).
Is there a way to have it put in the full or absolute path, so that it
is the same for other users on my network (e.g. \\fileserver2\documents
\test.doc).

Thanks