Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui Jacqui is offline

Default Problems with custom menus/normal.dot

I have created some menus for our users to help them access some
styles/templates etc and also to help with some document formatting.
I have today tried to update my normal.dot (by creating new autotext
entries) but each time I do my menus are affected - they are totally
wiped of all commants. Can anyone shed a light on why this is
happening?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui Jacqui is offline

On Apr 2, 11:21*am, Jacqui
wrote:
I have created some menus for our users to help them access some
styles/templates etc and also to help with some document formatting.
I have today tried to update my normal.dot (by creating new autotext
entries) but each time I do my menus are affected - they are totally
wiped of all commants. *Can anyone shed a light on why this is
happening?

thanks

Please ignore this. I had installed some DX address software which
created a new toolbar. I removed this and it seems to have fixed the
problem.